Monday, August 1, 2011

Wedding Week.

Family dinner the night before.
The wonderful women that made the dinner. So tasty.
This is Jarom. Marrying Whitney, who has a twin named Lindsey. Ironically Jarom has two little sisters, Whitney and Lindsey. haha
Best friends.
This is why my mom loves Amanda the most. She is such a good helper.
Jarom's extremely large family.
Babies.
We had a lovely girls night filled with chick-flicks, nail polish, and lots of candy.

July 2nd 2011
Whitney was such a beautiful bride.
I am in love with this temple.
And all of the green-ness surrounding it :)
Where it all started... some of the most amazing people I know.
Yeah! Because of her I finally have a brother.
Manly?
Lovely.
This is what true love looks like.
The reception was in my grandparents backyard. The weather was absolutely perfect. And the decorations looked great. They hung a bunch of pictures all around the trees. It look really cute.
The flowers were AMAZING.

And the food was delicious. I especially loved the dessert :)


At Whitney's request my dad drove up to Seattle and bought some less then legal fireworks to end the evening. He didn't protest.
The smirk of a happy father.
Thanks for joining the family Jarom. Congrats to the newlyweds. Love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha Annette said something to me about your dad loving fireworks! I might get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the official pics today...Some cute ones of you and Dan!!! It is not nice to try to outshine the bride on her wedding day!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pict of dan and casi. Whitney looked so gorgeous! -Mark

    ReplyDelete