Monday, May 3, 2010

Anniversary

So this last weekend was our anniversary - can you believe it has been a year?!!?! We had made plans with our friends in Logan to go visit them so Friday after work we got in the car and left. We were pretty excited to be leaving Provo.


However Dan had made different plans. I fell asleep shortly after we started driving (like usual) and when I woke up, we were definitely not in Logan. Instead we were at Westgate Spa & Resort Hotel. I was so shocked.


What is the first thing you obviously should do after you get checked into your hotel room?
Take pictures. Lots of pictures.


Friday night we ordered pizza, watched Time Travelers Wife, and the first half of the Lakers game and then went out on the town. We walked around and found some pretty cool statues in Park City.

And Danny made some new friends.
We also stopped and warmed up by the random fire pits along the way.


Then a massive snow storm came so we went back to the hotel.
Saturday we did our favorite thing - went SHOPPING! haha
There were lots of good stores, great sales, nice weather, and we had lots of fun together.


After a long day and lots of walking, we ate at the cheesecake factory. Delicious.

We made heart shaped pancakes and eggs for breakfast Sunday morning
(we forgot it was fast sunday until it was too late...)
Danny got me beautiful roses!
I loved them


Sunday evening we attempted an anniversary photo shoot.
Our first attempt = failed

Second = even worse!

Third = a little bit better
Fourth = almost good

Final shot = pretty cute!
Dan continued to play with the camera while I fell asleep on the couch.
I had an amazing weekend. I love Dan and am so happy to be married to my best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Ilove the ring picture- You are getting really good with your new camera---What a fun weekend, Happy Anniversary!!!
    And of course the first thing everyone does is take pictures in the hotel room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures and that cardigan and those roses and dan's face with an empty wallet. Priceless!

    Oh, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete