Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dessert Crepes

We had a little party to watch the basketball game saturday night. For anyone who missed the game or doesn't know, LAKERS WON!!! I am super excited for the championship games, it should be a great series.

We made dessert crepes for the first time. They were delicious! (Thanks to Jen, Mike, Nicole and Dave for buying us the woderful crepe maker). It took us a while to figure out how to do it, but soon enough Dan became the crepe making master.

The Mullins' - sorry I cut Garrett's face off.


Sean, Nick (wearing a clippers hat), Wesley and Brad.


P.S. Lindsey wasn't in any of the pictures but she did come over a little later in the evening to hang out with us also :)

3 comments:

  1. Since I am such a big fan of the lakers- I guess it is okay that I missed this party----But I would love to come another time and try the crepes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one likes the Lakers, Casi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casi, I totally agree with Whitney. Clippers.

    ReplyDelete